Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miss Brooks

I seriously don't even know where to start with that kid, I just like her so much.
The last two months she has really started to come into her own, talking, sharing, playing with others.
I think three is going to be a good year for her.
She has been EXTREMELY two for far too long.
She is so sweet and tender.
She plays make believe doctor with Strider. (Today she tried to wipe his bum with a baby wipe.)
She kisses everyone's "Owie Hurts"
She always has to be in the middle.
She flirts by batting her long black eyelashes.
Jocelyn is her world, whatever Jocelyn is doing is where she wants to be.
She is desperate to go to school.
She goes potty in the Toilet (happy dance!)
She is impossible to get a picture of from the front because she is so busy.
She is thin but solid with the cutest tush I have ever seen. For reals.
Her hair shimmers in the sunlight.
Sometimes she lets me put it up, but only if I am going to use a flower clip too.
She is turning three in just three weeks.
She will put something silly on her head, laugh and then say "Funny"
She makes Ben's "Green Day Eyes" when she is caught being sneaky.
She loves my make up.
When she first wake up from her nap she wanders around the house saying " Marco, where are you" it is the cutest little thing.
When she smiles her eyes light up and the whole room smiles back.
She sings at the top of her lungs.
She still phantom nurses in her sleep.
She can only sleep with her "entourage" (4 blankets, and at least 5 stuffed animals...with tags)
She will always, always make a run for it.
She loves ice cream.
Strider sleeps in her room on the floor by her bed by his own volition.
She is watcher, in new situations she will always step back and observe until she is ready to pounce. And then she goes for it, no holding back.
She tip toes everywhere.
She is the master of getting things that I think are out of reach. Keys for example are among her favorites.
She likes to eat the toothpaste more than brush her teeth.
She is born to swim, she is my water baby.
When I point to my belly and say "Baby" she does the same. (to her belly)
Go Diego Go is her favorite show in the world.
She is soft with babies.
She is a great helper, and made cookies with me the other day almost all by herself.
She has a knack for finding the most dangerous thing in the room and picking it up.
She lives in her pink poka-dot rain boots.
She lays on her back and pretends she is a baby, so I will snuggle her.
She climbs into bed with me and strokes my face.
I love it when she says, "There you are!" with a big smile.
She is starting to color in the coloring books on her own.
She loves to read stories. and has Red Hat Blue Hat memorized.
She can count to ten, sort of.
She LOVES her dad.
She is my Brooke and I love her so much.

1 comments:

Skylar said...

ACK SHES SO BIG I JUST WANT TO EAT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brain is going to explode from cuteness....... I MUST come see you guys soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails