Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello Friends

Hello People of the West!
How are you?
I'm swell.
So much has happened in the last month.
Brooke's Birthday
We moved
Grandma came to Town
Tristan's Birthday
Allergies
Unpacking
Fathers Day
Swim Lessons
Painting Furniture
Ben's Birthday
Did I mention Unpacking?
4th of July
More Allergies.

It's been amazing, with slightly itchy eyes and a sore throat.
The thing is I can't find my camera battery charger.
... It's in a box somewhere.
The thing is, we are running out of boxes.
And I am forced to capture events via phone
or friends
or not at all.
(Which has been oddly therapeutic.)
Simply enjoying the party instead of trying to capture moments proving we enjoy it.
But then at the end of the day, I miss the pictures.
I think a back up battery and charger are in order.

Until then I will share the bits and pieces others have provided for me.


If you come visit, I will take you here and it will be good.
Sooooo good.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

haha your "here" link took me to the android app market, which is cool and all but if I visit you I would rather go to wherever you got that yummy looking sundae!!

Danny Danials said...

You can get now get this app : Galaxy Apk

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails