Recent Posts

Monday, October 26, 2009

drive-by photos

I thought of calling this post "drive-by shooting", but i didn't want to give you the wrong idea, all though it is rather clever if I do say so myself. (please note that it is currently 1:36am and my brain is a little fuzzy.)

OK, I am the first to admit that this is not the safest thing I have ever done, but it can't honestly be worse than texting while driving? Can it? I am at least looking at the road the entire time. I just had to take pictures of the colors around me. All of these images were taken with my phone.


the trees that line the streets up to my house


I love how the windshield filters the light

my 2nd favorite tree in all the world

I am not gonna lie, it kinda makes me feel like Zooey Deschanel in Yes Man, which is never a bad thing.

3 comments:

Awesome0 said...

I'll be your yesman any day of the week.

Jeri said...

Cute and clever. I do love that last tree. It is a sweet drive over to your house...lots to see along the way. =)

jamie hixon said...

Good movie reference. And, my oh my, you live in a gorgeous place!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails