Recent Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

By the numbers

Number of Days Ben has been gone: 3
Number of Days Ben will still be gone: 2
Number of minutes Brooke has been locked in the bathroom, refusing to open the door while playing in the sink: 30
Number of felt leaves I cut out and stung into a garland with Jocelyn: 100
Number of Episodes of Project Runway season 4 watched: 4
Number of Phone calls I have made regarding the ward activity: 25
Number of minutes I laughed inappropriately at the Werewolves in Breaking Dawn:5
Number of times I held my breath or swooned during Breaking Dawn: A million
Number of Candy Cane Joe-Joe's consumed by me and the girls: 32
Number of runners, dog walkers and cars, Strider has "warned" us about today: 7
Number of Poopy Diapers: 3 and counting
Number of Pictures I still need to edit: 75
Number of Dishes I have done: 0
Number of hours it took me to figure out how to use my silhouette machine: 3
Number of FANTASTIC Breaking Dawn inspired shirts I made: 2
Number of Feathers Jaime wore in her hair last night: 4
Number of hours before bedtime: 2.5
Time I have to leave for church tomorrow: 7:30 with BOTH kids for Ward Council.

Wish me luck!

jojo

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! You are better than me. Taylor has been gone 11 days with 10 more to go. I think all I've done (other than loving and keeping my child alive)is eat way too much chocolate, moan about the short days, and clean out one filing cabinet.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails