Recent Posts

Saturday, November 6, 2010

~Thankful~ Day 6

Today was so good!

We cleaned the house.
It is so nice to have a clean house.
Went to the mall and window shopped for Christmas presents.
It was fun.

Tonight was the Adult Session of Stake Conference.
We actually went!
I am embarrassed to say that it was the first time since we had kids.
We LOVED it!
Just to sit and listen to the speakers with out chasing after little ones was such a treat.

Which brings me to what I am thankful for today.

The Temple.

temple

Tonight everyone spoke about why the temple was important to them and it was fantastic. It reminded me of all the reasons I love the temple and why it is so important for us to go.
The Professor and I are recommitted to attend the temple regularly.
It is so important to everything. I look forward to the peace it will bring to our lives, and the service we will preform for our father in heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails