Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

make the world a better place and learn mad skills at the same time

My good friend and brilliant photographer Tim Halberg is doing his part to make the world a better place. Tim and I met through my darling roommate Shlawna while Tim was at Brooks. He is a wonderful photographer and a really fun and easy going guy. Learning from him is once in a life time experience and Thirst Relief Int. is such a important cause. Happy bidding!



Bid on a Mentoring Session to Support Thirst Relief!

I'm so excited to be a part of raising money for Thirst Relief International. Such an awesome opportunity to help people who are sick and dying around the world every day due to waterborne illness. This is a huge problem and so few people know about.



Bidding started this morning and ends tomorrow, so bid soon!

For comparison sake... my mentoring sessions are normally $450 per hour, so this is your chance to score a great discount while helping an AWESOME cause! - also, this session is wide open, I'm yours for lunch, coffee, drinks, you pick and we'll cover anything/everything you have questions about on any topic you'd like to cover. I'd say no time limit, but to keep things from going crazy, let's plan for about two hours, but I'm pretty flexible if you have more questions. ;-)

Can't wait to meet the winning bidder and spend some time helping you.

Cheers!

Tim Halberg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails