Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

chocolate wednesdays

yeah... I could get used to that.
The plan was simple, delicious cupcakes in Silver Spring followed by taking pictures of the DC Temple with our Holgas.
What happened??
Amazing cupcakes from here, Chocolate Wednesdays twenty percent off :) followed by two hours driving, lost through the back roads of DC trying to find find the temple.
GPS = Fail.
but it was ok. We saw beautiful old homes with crazy colored bricks and arched front porches. 16th street is loaded with huge brick churches and stained glass. Luckily Jeri has cable in her car for the kids. Next thing we know it was time to go home and pick up Wyatt.
We will just have to go take pictures of the Temple another day.
Maybe find some more cupcakes while we are at it.
Here's the low down of what we got.

3 comments:

christy said...

Oooh...wish I could be a part of chocolate Wednesday or Thursday or Friday for that matter.

Jeri said...

I have to say my favorite was the coconut one I got. My second favorite was...YOURS. (As in your cupcakes with your secret icing.)

Fun day!

Heather said...

oooo, yummy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails