Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

twilight


there is a reason I have avoided reading the Twilight series for the last three years. I have a bit of an obsessive personality. Once I start reading a book it is next to impossible for me to stop. While on vacation this last weekend I picked up Roxanne's copy of Twilight and began to read it during my moments of free time. Well really when I should have been sleeping, Now it is Wednesday and I am already half way through New Moon. For the record I am an Edward supporter, I feel the book sort of drags with out him, I wish we knew what he was doing while Bella is sulking with her motorcycle.

I have weighed the pros and cons and decided that it is best for my sanity to just get them over as soon as possible so that I can return to normal society and so that my children can eat more than apples and crackers.

wish me luck!

4 comments:

Awesome0 said...

Do you think House should read twilight to help cope with his addictive personality?

jamie hixon said...

I read the first three in three days, so I know what you are talking about. I dug Edward, but I dig Jacob too. The movies are kinda ruining the books for me though.

Jewels said...

I agree. That's why I haven't read them yet either. I know I'll plow through them as fast as my children allow me too. We may be eating mac n cheese those days... Let me know what you think once you're done.

The Studes said...

this is just another reason why I LOVE YOU!
Shayla has been telling me for years that i needed to read them and I was like... MEH. After the movie came out I decided to watch it then red the books.. I finsihed ALL 4 of them in 3 days!!! not so good.

also I'm team switzerland. (don't worry you will get it)

good luck with the reading I have read them approx 6 times since june..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails