Recent Posts

Saturday, November 13, 2010

the bits left over

The professor and I have decided to stop sitting on our buns and watching hulu and netflix once the kids go to bed. Instead we are going through are things and orgainizing boxes and drawers so that when we move into our new house next spring it will just be with the things we want and every thing else is going to be organized. However every time we finish an area we are always left with the last little bit in the end.

DSC_0003-1

You don't want to throw it away because it is still good, but really I have no idea what to do with it. I just thought I'd share in case anyone has any brilliant ideas.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I have the same problem when I 'clean'. I guess that is why I have a junk drawer...or two. =)

Kaleena said...

Well, I'm pretty sure you should mail the laundry card to me. I am constantly loosing those stupid things.
Other than that it seems that a lot of that stuff could be put into distinctive areas, that may need creation.
The streamers could become part of a party supply box, shoe box with birthday candles or they could go with craft stuff?
Photo booth strip into one of these http://www.amazon.com/Photo-Damask-Pattern-Pioneer-Albums/dp/B0014RCQFK
Pills, medicine cupboard.
Shoutwipes, wallet. Come on you know you could use those tomorrow on something. Just do it!
Is that a backing to a camera lens? Camera bag! or if you don't have the lens anymore recycling!
I like to cut up cereal boxes and things like that to make free just drawer dividers. Create a space for that stuff and you might be surprised at how much of it you actually have.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails