Recent Posts

Sunday, November 22, 2009

what I want

I want my husband to come home (he is in Texas till Monday)
I want cupcakes to have zero calories
I want to repaint my persimmon orange living room a dusty dark blue
I want Brook's teeth to stop hurting
I want Jocelyn to keep counting to five sans four because it is cute
I want my family to know that I miss them everyday
I want to watch Eclipse... now
I want a new lens for my camera and and a vintage locket for Christmas
I want to make multiple types of fudge this year and I am nervous
I want to love my new ward as much as the last one
and I want to take a long nap tomorrow


1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! I just made triple chocolate cupcakes and am dreaming of a new lens for christmas...which one are you pining for? miss you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails