Recent Posts

Thursday, October 8, 2009

werewolves and babies

It has been sort of a slow week here in Maryland but here are a few highlights.

I finished Eclipse, my favorite so far, Bella and Edwards relationship reminds me of being engaged to Ben which has been fun to read, minus the bad vampires and werewolves of course. For the record I am Edward fan hands down. Plus I think what Jacob did to Bella was low.
fyi the torn ribbon on the cover represents Bella's choice between Edward and Jacob. I am a nerd who can tell you way too much about everything.

Jocelyn locked herself in the downstairs bathroom. I had to remove the doorknob to get her out. It was a very intense 15minutes.

I found purple plaid duct tape at Target, I have no idea what to do with it but I love it all the same.

Brooke learned to roll from front to back literally while I was typing the header to this blog. Everyday she is getting bigger and bigger.

I found these amazing pillows for my upstairs couch and now I have a vision for living room. very exciting.
I dyed my hair, and am quite happy about it, especially since it only cost $7.
so that's it, boring I know. This weekend should be filled with fun family adventures, we are considering going to the fall festival in German town or trying out the Science Center again.

3 comments:

Jewels said...

I would most certainly be tempted to buy plaid duct tape, even without a purpose. It's plaid duct tape! And yes, you can offer too many details. Especially for those of us not finished yet! Granted I finished Twilight in 24 hours, I have to wait for New Moon because our library has one copy and it's out.

Jewels said...

Oh, and I'll have to tell you my story from last summer when I got locked in my own bedroom while Joseph was out in the living room by himself. It was very much not fun and an even crazier adventure to get help so I could get out. It's a good one.

Katie said...

Can't decide if I'm more excited about the plaid tape, or your SEVEN DOLLAR color! You look hot!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails