Recent Posts

Monday, August 31, 2009

random letters

Dear Dinner,

What is your plan for tonight? I got nothing.

sincerely,
Rileigh

Dear Dr. Hansen,

Thank you for making french toast for breakfast yesterday. I am not sure I thanked you properly. It was delicious.

love,
your wife

Darling Brooke,

I love that you slept through the night last night. Please keep up the good work.

love,
mama

Dear Jocelyn,

I am watching you drink your yogurt through a straw right now. Kid you crack me up. Well done.

love,
mama

Dear Dad,

Thanks for the new shoes, Jocelyn put them on yesterday and refused to take them off again. Good call.

love,
Rileigh

Dear Maryland,

Thank you for being so lovely. It makes everything so much eaiser.

love,
me

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Good letters! I wrote the same one to dinner...for the last week or so.

Heather said...

Haha, I love the one about Jocelyn sucking her yogurt through a straw. I can totally see her doing that. Cute little letters :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails