Recent Posts

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Utah Colorado

Jocelyn in Annie's backyard
Grandma and Grandpa Patton
bouncing with Aunt Heather
I can't tell you how many differnt pictures I have of
Rob (Ben's dad) doing this

Needless to Say we still had an amazing time. We saw loads of family and friends while in Utah and Colorado… everyone except Whitney who never seems to be at her restaurant when I am. I ate there twice it was quite delicious both times. It was really exciting because it seems like all of our loved ones are upgrading in the housing department; Joe and Heather, Nemiah and Lance, David and Marrianne, Curtis and Sarah, and Jed and Annie. Ben and I had so much fun checking out everyone’s cribs and seeing the upgrades they are making. It made owning our own house more real for us, and we are so looking forward to when we can by a house and change it drastically.

1 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Glad you had such a fun trip. The picture of Robby makes me laugh. Jocelyn is such a cutie. It was great to see you guys over Conference weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails